Firstly we at Rugby-Talk would like to wish all our bloggers a wonderful and prosperous NEW YEAR!
Who doesn’t love humour and laughter around them?
That oddball in your life who makes you smile without any reason, with the quirkiest things to say, that funny bone tingling. So be that person with our Funny New Year Messages, who spreads the celebratory cheer and zeal around with their words.
I did however feel there should be some serious messages in our thoughts for all our friends and their families, so below is many messages for you to use or don’t use.
- Usher in the New Year with not just new clothes but also with a new thinking power and a new soul.
- Do not let you vices take control of you or you will have soon have lesser friends and loved ones around you to celebrate your New Year.
- End each year with some good lessons and start a brand new one by showing that you have learnt lessons of the past well.
- Gather valuable experience and acquire more wisdom as years pass on.
- Move on with the years as dwelling in the memories of the past might cause you to miss out on golden opportunities of the present.
- New Year has brought another chance for you to set things right.
- Ring in the New year and ring out the vices in you.
- Let go of the old year and the worries of the future as you welcome the New Year Open up a new chapter this New Year and fill it up with pages that are worth reading by the end of the year.
- It is foolish to overlook the opportunities presented to you in the New Year by crying over those that you have missed in the last year.
- Wish that you bring happiness and pleasure to people around you and be the pillar of support when they need you.
- Choose your actions and words wisely this year so that you are remembered as a good human being, a great friend and a true guide when you end this year.
- May you be blessed with the power to spread good cheer and smiles all around in this New Year!
- Most of us spend the first day of the year living in regrets for things not done and cracks not filled in the year gone by. Spend the day on a happy note by pledging to set things right.
- Usher in the New Year by not looking at the errors done in the past but the potential that the future holds.
- Leave behind old chapters filled with pages of worries, jealousy, anger, hatred, ego and pride and begin the New Year on the note of happiness, humility, modesty, amity and kindness.
- Start afresh and pursue things with vigor if you want to make your dreams come true in the New Year.
- When you start the year let it be the start of the phase of learning to be a good human being.
- It is never too late to bring in the change that you always want to see around you. Let this New Year be the one that will see you being at the forefront of introducing new ideas and new concepts to make the world a better and safer place.
- You cannot ring in the New Year by thinking about disappointments and unrealized dreams of yesterday. Fill up your thoughts on New Year’s Day with not about what you have attempted but failed in realizing but in things that are still possible to achieve.
- You are never defeated by life’s cruel circumstances until you abandon hope and give up your confidence. Stay hopeful and confident in this New Year.
Back to the humour side of things we would like everyone commenting to post a something you found that is funny or something that you experienced which you would like to share with us, just remember if it is video content it would have to be YouTube video clips in the comment, by means of just adding the relevant YouTube URL (clip web address).
The first comment I make will be one of the funniest short movies ever made, some of you will know it and some not, I am sure it will however give you a good LAUGH, It is called DINNER FOR ONE.
And just for those who may not know the Following short text’s meanings: LOL – Laughing out Loud, LMAO – Laughing my Ass off, RPTFLMAO – Rolling on the floor Laughing my Ass off, ROTFLMFAO is the same as the Rolling on the floor Laughing my F**ing Ass off. USE IT DONT USE IT.